HYDRAMASTER BOXXER 318
The new Boxxer 318 takes the single wand truckmount to a new performance level. With an 18 horsepower engine and a 315 CFM vacuum blower, this machine is powerful enough to run over 90 meters of vacuum hose – and it delivers enough heat to clean dirty carpets all day long. The 318 is a machine that the new business, or one moving up from a portable, won’t outgrow any time soon. The Boxxer 318 joins the already well-known Boxxer line as an economically priced, high value truckmount.
- Fuel-Efficient Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 18 HP Engine, Dependable Twin Cylinder OHV Design with External Oil Cooler and 2 year warranty.
- Reliable direct drive 100% power transfer to Tuthill 3006 Competitor Plus Blower ensures maximum power and very low vibration. Blower delivers a maximum of 315CFM and is easy to service with oil bath lubrication at both ends and easy to see oil sight level windows. 2 year warranty.
- Tile and grout cleaning capability with a 0-1500 PSI 13.25 LPM (3.5 GPM) Hydra II Pump. (NOW 1500PSI).
- Advanced Heat Exchanger ensure the Boxxer 318 is able to deliver and sustain solution temperatures at least 15°C (20°F) greater than other truckmounts in its class. Maximum operating temperature of 101°C (215°F).
- Equipped with HydraMaster’s Chemical Pulse Pump. Last-Step Chemical Injection means no chemicals pass through the water pump or heat exchangers.
- Incorporates Maxair Recovery & Separation technology
TURBOFORCE HARD FLOOR CLEANER
Cleaning capacity of 50 to 100 square meters per hour. Lightweight, resistant to impact, and travels in all directions. It has a stainless steel, comfort-grip, non-slip handle, and a fiber reinforced shell. Patented automatic vacuum compensator leaves the floor drier than any other hard surface tool!
DRIMASTER UPHOLSTERY TOOL
HydraMaster’s patented DriMaster Upholstery Tool is unlike any tool you have ever used. Using new Jetless Cleaning Technology, it has no trigger valve, no spray jet, and never needs a second drying-pass. The solution is under constant flow, trained by the patented injector bar and slotted vacuum port system. The result is a highly effective cleaning tool that works without over-wetting or on-off heat loss. Even narrow areas can be cleaned without any over-spray.
Durable, but lightweight, the DriMaster Upholstery Tool weighs less than half of other upholstery tools. The new Jetless Cleaning Technology eliminates the need for a trigger valve so multiple holding positions are possible, lowering the potential for hand strain. No second pass, no overspray and high-volume water flow all contribute to the efficiency and speed of cleaning.
Cleaning with the DriMaster Upholstery Tool is just plain faster. The high flow – low residual moisture effect of this new technology leaves the fabric cleaner and drier while greatly reducing the chances of damage. Creating a hyper-velocity fluid stream instead of a spray jet, the DriMaster Upholstery Tool cleans better with no heat loss and less operator fatigue.